Gardening can be a great way to relax and relieve stress. Whether you have a small patio or a vast amount of space, gardening is a great way to enjoy your retirement. Plus, now that food prices are going through the roof. It's a great time to plant a garden to grow fresh herbs and vegetables.
- GardeningKnowHow.com - Discover gardening made easy. Whether you are a new gardener or an experienced one, we can help you learn new hings and grow your garden. Plus, if you have a gardening question, one of their helpful and friendly gardening experts can help answer it. Happy gardening! Ask a gardening question, get a gardening answer.
- Garden.org - Learn how to garden and grow plants successfully from the National Gardening Association. Read articles about vegetables, flowers, and herb and much more.
- Awaytogarden.com - Organic gardening how-to and inspiration about nature from award-winning author and podcaster Margaret Roach. Plus: garden-to-table recipes and more.
- The Middle-Sized Garden - if your garden is bigger than a courtyard, but smaller than an acre.
Popular Seed Companies:
- Burpee - Grow Confidently Knowing Burpee's Team Of Horticulture Experts Is With You Every Step. Digital Catalog Available. Most Trusted Supplier. Environmentally Friendly. Non-GMO.
- Ferry-Morse has been trusted by gardeners since 1856. Get fresh organic and heirloom vegetable, herb and flower seeds. Your one-stop source for non-GMO seeds.
- Botanical Interests, since 1995 they have been supplying home gardeners with the highest quality seed in the most beautiful and informative seed packets on the market.